Heidi's luxuriously comfortable two-piece cotton pajama set in a subtly elegant bird print offers a timeless silhouette that is equal parts chic and comfortable. You'll instantly fall in love with the effortless fluidity of super-soft cotton edged in scalloped trim of a complementary hue, a subtle detail that helps reimagine luxe loungewear for the modern woman. Inspired by Heidi’s own love of elegant chinoiserie, this eye-catching set is an all-weather necessity.
Looking to make this the perfect gift? Don't forget the personalized gift-wrapping option when adding these lovely pajamas to your cart.
- Soft, lightweight cotton is tailored to a straight yet flattering fit on every body type
- Hand-painted chinoiserie bird print designed in gentle neutrals
- Delicate scalloped trim for a soft, feminine finish
- Spacious side pockets to hold your phone and other necessities
- Easy drawstring waist with elastic in back for never-slip comfort
- Customers say: "The fabric is wonderful, lightweight and soft."
- Hand block-printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
- 100% soft cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Safe to iron if desired
- Runs true to size
I was working on a new chinoiserie print when the idea for my new bird print hit me. The elements I love most about chinoiserie are the birds. I love the flowers, the temples, and other animals, but I really love the birds.
I have two chinoiserie prints with birds: my gardenia and hummingbird prints, which so many of you love. I plan on adding more to the collection, but it seemed like a fun idea to do a print dedicated to birds!
In the very best chinoiserie prints, the birds express movement and personality along with lots of different colors. In my new bird print I have tried to include my favorite bird forms, expressions and colors. I am a bit of a tonal color person, so I do not have the vibrant colors you might see with toucans or parrots. My birds are a bit more subtle, but hopefully equally as interesting.
Each bird was painted by hand and assembled in a scene that’s easy to wear and feel stylish in. Months have gone by since we started this project (maybe even a year); I hope you love the final product as much as I do.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose the perfect gift.
- Then fill in the name and email address for the recipient along with a personalized gift note and the send date.
- On the big day she opens her inbox and sees the gift you sent! So excited, she’s prompted to choose - sizes, colors, etc., along with her shipping details.
- You will then be emailed to pay with a link to a pre-filled cart ready with all the details and preferences of their gift recipient.
You’ve made someone special so happy…and you sent the product without the need to choose sizes you’re unsure of, while still giving her that perfect present you picked out. Your loved one gets the delight of a gift in their inbox on the big day and you get credit for shopping and finding a great gift! Life just got a bit easier….