Getting dressed for bed is a stylish affair when you wear our pink floral nightshirt. Designed by Heidi and crafted in a custom floral pattern of pink watercolor botanicals, the nightshirt features three-quarter sleeves finished with a scalloped hem. Lightweight cotton offers the perfect level of warmth and comfort morning and night.
This style is running small, please size up if needed
- Breathable, lightweight, and soft
- A slight A-line hem is a perfect length
- Painterly flower petals in pink are layered over a blue floral pattern for a chic contrast
- Red scalloped detail on the collar and cuffs adds a refined and finished touch
- 3/4-sleeve length
- 1 slash pocket
- Button closures lay flat and keep the nightshirt closed
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Iron safe
- Hand block printed with care in Jaipur, India
My very first print was inspired by memories of my childhood intertwined with design ideas.
I always wanted to create a print that reminded me of the past while drawing me toward the future… and this is that print. Designed in my favorite primary colors in an impressionist style, the pattern is created by hand by master artisans with hand carved wood blocks.
The print is both a labor of love and gift of the imagination. Creating it was relatively easy as I had it so clear in my mind, but getting it carved into wood correctly took many revisions.
With hand blocking, every piece is unique; no two are the same. We use four blocks to make this print, each laid down in succession across a long swath of cotton. Imperfections are small but expected and enhancing.
In a world where everything is increasingly made by machine, handmade is the ultimate luxury. It is a labor of love from start to finish.