Uniquely beautiful and eye-catching, Heidi's two-piece cotton pajama set in a festive Wreath Print of soft red bows and graceful pine boughs is all about creating a timeless silhouette that is equal parts chic and comfortable. You'll instantly fall in love with the effortless fluidity of super-soft cotton edged in a scalloped trim of holiday red, a subtle detail that helps reimagine luxe loungewear with a helping of holiday cheer.
Need a gift for that special someone, or just want to treat yourself this Christmas morning? Add the matching Classic Robe for a holiday look that's as cozy as it is festive.
- Soft, lightweight 100% cotton is tailored to a straight yet flattering fit on every body type
- A one-of-a-kind, sophisticated take on a holiday print is both festive and elegant
- Delicate scalloped trim for a soft, feminine finish
- Spacious side pockets to hold your phone and other necessities
- Easy drawstring waist for comfort and convenience
- Customers say: "The fabric is wonderful, lightweight and soft."
- Hand block-printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
My holiday spirit tends to run high. I love the feeling of the holidays; from October to the New Year, my spirits just seem to be buoyant, helped by a shared focus on family, love and giving.
Each year in February I sit down to design a new print for the holiday season. There are many symbols we use during the holiday, but the holiday wreath feels very special and so I am launching my holiday wreath print in celebration of the spirit of the holidays.
Wreaths have come a long way from the Greek myths and Olympic winners. We now hang wreaths on our doors and cars to celebrate the holiday spirit, and invite good cheer and good luck. Whatever the reason, I love seeing wreaths hung at any time of year but especially during the extended holiday period.
My wreath print consists of soft red bows, green pine boughs, holly, and a pinecone here and there. We drew and re-drew this print for months trying to strike the perfect balance of elegance and spirit. It was not an easy feat, just a tad too much of this or that and you have a garish holiday symbol! I didn't want that. My goal was to create a print that could be worn in style as long as we have our wreaths hung. Piped with festive red scalloping, you’ll be the toast of the holidays in your new robe, pajamas, or nightgown. As a set, they can be worn all day!