Always in style, Heidi's classic slip nightgown promises a peaceful sleep draped in super soft, lightweight cotton. The subtly feminine silhouette with flowing skirt and fitted bust offers an alluring alternative to traditional shift nightgowns, while a contrasting scalloped hem adds a sophisticated finish you won't find in everyday sleepwear. Offered here in a hand-painted chinoiserie bird print of neutral tones, this night-to-day essential brings you firmly into the now with a hint of Old World glamor.
Looking to make this the perfect gift? Don't forget the personalized gift-wrapping option when adding this lovely nightgown to your cart.
- Soft, cool cotton forms a slight A-line fit with a close-fitting bust and adjustable straps
- Hand-painted chinoiserie bird print designed in gentle neutrals
- Delicate scalloped trim creates a soft, feminine finish
- Customers say: "Love the fabric, feels wonderful!"
- Hand block printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
- If you have a larger cup size, we suggest ordering the next size up
- 100% soft cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Safe to iron if desired
I was working on a new chinoiserie print when the idea for my new bird print hit me. The elements I love most about chinoiserie are the birds. I love the flowers, the temples, and other animals, but I really love the birds.
I have two chinoiserie prints with birds: my gardenia and hummingbird prints, which so many of you love. I plan on adding more to the collection, but it seemed like a fun idea to do a print dedicated to birds!
In the very best chinoiserie prints, the birds express movement and personality along with lots of different colors. In my new bird print I have tried to include my favorite bird forms, expressions and colors. I am a bit of a tonal color person, so I do not have the vibrant colors you might see with toucans or parrots. My birds are a bit more subtle, but hopefully equally as interesting.
Each bird was painted by hand and assembled in a scene that’s easy to wear and feel stylish in. Months have gone by since we started this project (maybe even a year); I hope you love the final product as much as I do.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose the perfect gift.
- Then fill in the name and email address for the recipient along with a personalized gift note and the send date.
- On the big day she opens her inbox and sees the gift you sent! So excited, she’s prompted to choose - sizes, colors, etc., along with her shipping details.
- You will then be emailed to pay with a link to a pre-filled cart ready with all the details and preferences of their gift recipient.
You’ve made someone special so happy…and you sent the product without the need to choose sizes you’re unsure of, while still giving her that perfect present you picked out. Your loved one gets the delight of a gift in their inbox on the big day and you get credit for shopping and finding a great gift! Life just got a bit easier….